is a luxurious and soft rug in 30 mm high, densely hand tufted pile of the finest linen. It is made with high quality wet spun linen yarn for long- lasting durability and an extraordinary shine. For thousands of years linen has been used for textiles. Linen rugs are soft, yet strong and durable. The more it is used, the softer and stronger it becomes. No other fiber can offer this unique blend of luxury and comfort, supreme elegance and down-to-earth practicality. This rug has been handcrafted following traditional know-how. Irregularities of colour and finishing are part of it’s identity. You can also get the Lino Diamond rug made to measure in the lower pile height 16 mm.
All our tufted wool rugs can be made in unicolour Lino quality. Patterns will be transformed into a pile/ loop effect. As an example, see Birds Nest – Lino, hand tufted with a pile/loop pattern in Lino quality.
Product: Handtufted rug in 100% pure linen from Belgium.
Base fabric: Polyester
Backing material: Woven polyester or anti-slip latex
Adhesive: Synthetic latex
Number of threads in needle: 10
Finish: Edged with band
Pile height: 30 mm
Total height: approx. 34 mm
Weight: approx. 4700 g/m2
Sizes: 170 x 240, 200 x 300
Custom orders: Possible, maximum width 400 cm, maximum length 500 cm.
• Size variations for handmade rugs +/-5%
• We use renewable natural materials. Dye lot and yarn batch variations can occur.
• Made with high quality wet spun linen yarns for a long- lasting durability and fantastic sheen
• Non-allergenic and anti-bacterial
• Thermo-regulating, insulating in wintertime, cool and cooling in summertime
• Pile shedding during first period of use is normal
• Care instructions
D01, D81, D86
White (Sök), Grey (Sök), Brown (Sök)